This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
■ Non – parabens/surfactants/triclosan/humidifier sterilizing ingredients, etc.
■ Adding natural-derived extracts that are beneficial to pregnant women, such as folic acid and vitamin B
■ Natural extract helps with nausea with light rooibos flavor
■ Korea’s No. 1 in’Pregnancy toothpaste’ (Naver, Coupang, etc.)
Silicon Dioxide, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate,Tocopherol Acetate, D-Sorbitol Solution, L-Menthol,Concentrated Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol 1500, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Xylitol, Steviol Glucoside, Mentha Oil, Sodium Carboxmethylcellulose, Lemon Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Greentea Extract, Calendula Extract, Chamomile extract(1), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauroyl Amidopropyl Dimethyl Glycine Solution, Deionized Water, Flavor.
Step 1. Apply 2-6g of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
Step 2. Recommend use tooth brush for pregnant women ( round head and bristle toothbrush)
Step 3. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute, twice a day (morning and evening) and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor.
Step. Wash out your mouth with warm water
▶Please note directions and cautions for usage before using the product
▶Toothpaste purpose only
1) Do not Swallow. Spit out after brushing.
2) If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor
3) Children under 6 yrs : To minimize swallowing, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established.
4) If children under 6 accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately
5) Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
Lục Linh Lan
Chống sâu răng, Thơm miệng, Răng & nướu, Sâu răng, Làm trắng răng, okla lắm ạ